But I realised the other day that as it is now Febraury, GNDF has been going for over a month now, and I have to say I’m very proud of the response I have received. From one of two views a day, I now get 20-30 most days, and up to 100 on days when I post!! I want to thank every single person who has ever read this blog, it means one hell of a lot to me.
But on to the future!! I have lots and lots of idea for GNDF; weekly online treats, a look inside my wardrobe, celebrity fashion and inspiration, fashion news, lots of articles on lifestyle, beauty and, well fashion and tonnes of other things I can’t wait to write.
Okay here is my list of things I want to do to make my blog better:
- update my least every two days,
- I promise to do outfit photos every day (I’m still stuck trying to find somewhere in my house where I can easily take photos!!)
- Process my photos straight away (by that I mean upload and photoshop) because I get lazy and never get round
- Write everything down as soon as I get inspired
- Make lots of posts for when I don’t feel so inspired
- Find some good pictures to go with my posts
- Branch out; I really want to write some more lifestyle type posts
- Have regular features; I’m especially thinking how-to guides, online favourites, inspiration, discussion and debate, inside my wardrobe, my favourite bloggers… to name a few!!
So that is what I want to achieve with GNDF to make it the best it can possible be!!
Watch this space!!