I have about a gazillion photos from this weekend and lots to tell you (which I will do!) but here's a little peek for now!
1. Presents!I am such a kid when it comes to my birthday. I was so excited!2. New lensI've wanted a zoom lens for a while and this one is meant to be one of the best. It was great to use this weekend!3. OPI Correct and Clean up PenNo more messy nails for me!
4. Cutest outfitI love this little outfit my Mum got me for my birthday- both from Topshop.5. Favourite PerfumeI've been wearing this since I was 11. It's my absolute favourite!6. More Leigh jeansI've raved before about my love of Topshop Leigh Jeans. These are a light bleached pair, perfect for Summer.
7. Wide Angle ExtensionI really wanted a wide angle lens, but man are they expensive! I settled for this wide angle extension instead to attach to my kit lens.8. More birthday presentsBlack and yellow shorts and blue and black skirt, both from Marks and Spencers.9. Pale pink Zara blazerYou all know how much I love my Zara blazers! I'm excited to wear this for summer.
10. John Lewis Gift CardI wanted some OPI polish for my Birthday, so my Nan got me a voucher to pick some this week!11. Presents from EmilyOne of my best friends, Emily, sent my presents in the post. Panda related of course!12. Birthday curls!I've finally gotten the hang of curling my hair with GHDs and I love just curling the ends.
13. Birthday badgeI am 22. I insisted on a birthday badge.14. Birthday lunch!My Mum and I went for a birthday lunch in the village. I had a falafel tagine. Yum!15. Panda pajamas!We drove up to Glasgow on Friday to stay with my Mum and Dad's friends, and they bought me some panda pajamas for my birthday! I love them!
16-17. ZOMG PANDASOh my god, it was amazing. I actually saw REAL LIFE PANDAS. They were incredible. More, and better photos, later in the week.18. Present from the zooI wanted a souvenir from the zoo, and I saw this tshirt, but they didn't have my size so I've ordered it online. I can't wait to wear it!
19. Custard Cream necklaceWe saw a little shop on the street selling handmade jewellery and I was torn between a custard cream necklace and a bourbon one. It's so cool!20. Edinburgh Bus TourEdinburgh was such an awesome city- so much history!21. Surprise birthday cake!My Mum and Dad's friend also got me a birthday cake and...
22. The craziest candle ever!When you lit the middle, it all opened up and threw up a big sparkler, and then it played Happy Birthday!23-24: Birthday weekend outfitsI realised I didn't get any photos of my outfits- I wore the blue dress on my actual birthday and my lace dress for the zoo.
More photos coming later this week!
Ahh, Happy Belated Birthday!ReplyDelete
Lovely snaps :)
aw, happy birthday lovely. hope you had a great one! it certainly looks like a good one xxReplyDelete
that pink skirt looks so cute, cant wait to see you wear itReplyDelete
all of the pandas are melting my heart! is that a panda hat??? or socks??ReplyDelete
Steffys Pros and Cons
Even though we talked about our birthdays on Twitter, I was so caught up in other things to wish you a happy birthday yesterday. Here it is now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :DReplyDelete
Let me know how that lens extension works for you. I, also, would like a cheap investment. I've heard mixed reviews on extensions though. :/
oooh sounds like you had a great day! And amazing presents, you lucky girl! A new lens for my camera is also on my b-day wishlist (still have to wait till July though), but curious to see your pictures with your new lens! Cute dresses too :) xxxReplyDelete
Awh I love birthdays!! Sounds like you had an amazing time, jealous of the lens!!ReplyDelete
wow you cleaned up! Happy Belated Birthday!ReplyDelete
Aaw, looks like you had a really great birthday!ReplyDelete
Happy belated birthday to you!