So sick, so sick of being tired and oh so tired of being sick
boots- New Look
Minnesota necklace- Kris Nations
1) This post will be in bulletpoints today as I am sick and in bed and forming coherent sentences is not my strong point right now.
2) I have no idea how I got the energy up to take these photos.
3) I don't think I look too awful in the photos, however, I do think I just don't look too happy.
4) My presentation went well- one down, one to go. Can't wait for tomorrow's to be over.
5) This is my £10 Zara sale dress, which gets a ridiculous amount of compliments and makes me happy
6) This, minus the jacket (with the leopard belt which you can't really see), was what I wore when I met Erick a few weeks ago. Perfectly ex-boyfriend acceptable, I thought.
7) You might notice I am wearing my Minnesota necklace. I've not worn it since Erick and I broke up, but I love it, and my presentation today was partly about Minnesota, so I had to wear it.
8) I'm sick.
9) I am the biggest baby when I'm sick.
10) I'm gonna go back to sleep now. I promise a better post later in the week, by which point I hope to have slept this bloody cold off!!
Have a good evening!
You look lovely in these photos, if your smiles do seem a bit tired. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is just no fun. That really is such a great dress.ReplyDelete
That jacket is amazing! I should really give primark more credit. It's such an interesting pattern and a great shape.ReplyDelete
This dress is so wonderful, I love the red colour and fit of it. It looks really great with this jacket too, it has a unique fit that I love! I hate being sick too, hopefully you'll get some more energy soonReplyDelete
This dress & jacket are so awesome! Sorry you aren't feeling well I hope you are feeling better soon.ReplyDelete
Just found your blog! love it! I hope you feel beter! I would love for you to visit my blog www.casualglamorous.com xoxoReplyDelete
hope you will feeling better soon.. :) irene wibowoReplyDelete
That red dress is utterly stunning & I LOVE it with that great jacket <3ReplyDelete
Hope you feel better soon xo
I have that horrible sickness going round too. My nose feels like it's going to fall off. I totally empathise. I hope you get better soon!ReplyDelete
I'm glad your presentation went well. And the meeting was ok. The dress is lovely! It looks great with the tweed.
Lots of love xxx
it's okay to be a baby when sick. I think I get that way too . . well not really I just want to sit in bed the whole day when it does happen. haha. I adore your jacket/blazer!ReplyDelete