So sick, so sick of being tired and oh so tired of being sick
boots- New Look
Minnesota necklace- Kris Nations
1) This post will be in bulletpoints today as I am sick and in bed and forming coherent sentences is not my strong point right now.
2) I have no idea how I got the energy up to take these photos.
3) I don't think I look too awful in the photos, however, I do think I just don't look too happy.
4) My presentation went well- one down, one to go. Can't wait for tomorrow's to be over.
5) This is my £10 Zara sale dress, which gets a ridiculous amount of compliments and makes me happy
6) This, minus the jacket (with the leopard belt which you can't really see), was what I wore when I met Erick a few weeks ago. Perfectly ex-boyfriend acceptable, I thought.
7) You might notice I am wearing my Minnesota necklace. I've not worn it since Erick and I broke up, but I love it, and my presentation today was partly about Minnesota, so I had to wear it.
8) I'm sick.
9) I am the biggest baby when I'm sick.
10) I'm gonna go back to sleep now. I promise a better post later in the week, by which point I hope to have slept this bloody cold off!!
Have a good evening!