Links a la Mode
Hey guys, my blog was featured in the IFB Links a la Mode List! I am so proud! I really enjoyed my inspiration tips post and would love to do more posts like it. What other topics would you like tips on? Let me know in the comments!
On to the links!
On to the links!
Ringing in 2012 with Style
Edited by: Meghan Donovan of WIT & Whimsy
It’s clear from this week’s Links a La Mode that we are all excited to have 2012 here and that we’re sure it will be one stylish year. From closet clean-out tips to style resolutions, IFB members have loads of ways this week to work that closet in the new year.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 5TH
- Blonde Vivant: Spring 2012’s Brights
- Coming Unstitched: Man’s Word on Spring Trends
- Dress with Courage: 2012 Style Goals
- elodiebubble: The Fearless Shoes of 2012
- Endear: Closet Clean-out
- Fashion Hacker: 2012 Style Resolutions
- Girl Next Door Fashion: Get Inspired with Your Wardrobe
- Gracefuls: Rose Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial
- House of Modern Vintage: Vintage Nightgowns
- Inexpensive Chic: Wearing Your Denim Jacket in Winter
- My Fashion Wish List: Classic Buys You Won’t Regret
- Over 50 Feeling 40: Journalism 101 for Fashion Bloggers
- Simply Frabulous: 10 Unforgettable Pieces of Fashion News from 2011
- Style Abuse: Bring on Print-Blocking
- Style Delights: Caring for Cashmere
- Styledelica: New Year, New Fashion Goals
- Sugar & Chiffon: Peter Pan Collar Trend
- Sugar and Spice: Shopping the Sales Now
- The Average Girl’s Guide: Closet Clean up for 2012
- WIT & Whimsy: A Touch of Ralph Lauren Rugby
Necklaces at Shopbop: Chan Luu, Iosselliani, KJL, Vita NY, Noir, Dara Ettinger, Shashi, Phillip Lim, GinetteNY, Vanessa Mooney, Adia Kibur, CC Skye & Dannijo
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine
Ooo, how exciting! Congrats. :)ReplyDelete
Awesome roundup this week, so glad to be included. Great post!ReplyDelete